GAF Coatings Uni-Caps
An innovative new method for preventing leaks, rust, and back-out of metal roof fasteners.
Why United Coatings™ UniCap Fastener Cover?
An innovative method of preventing leaks, rust, and back-out of metal roof fasteners, United Coatings™ UniCap Fastener Covers consist of a coatable aluminum facing backed with an adhesive modified butyl. The discs are pre-sized to neatly conform around the fastener head when pressed in place with a fastener cover sealing tool.
BenefitsBenefits of United Coatings™ UniCap Fastener Cover include:
- Strong: The adhesive properties of the butyl-backed fastener cover promote great adhesion to metal roof fasteners.
- Secure: Seals the perimeter of the disc around the outside of the fastener.
- Cost-effective: A neat and efficient alternative to caulks and mastics for sealing metal roof fasteners.
- Versatile: Can be coated or left exposed.
|Specifications (All Dimensions are Nominal)|
|Specific Gravity||1.25 g/cm³|
|Specific Gravity: 1.25 g/cm³|
|Shipping and Packaging|
|Roll: 1,476 caps/roll|
Details (By Roof Area)
Detail - 512 (SPF) New Installation Drain Sump Flashing - Over Sprayed Polyurethane Foam - DWGDownload
Detail - 512 (SPF) New Installation Drain Sump Flashing - Over Sprayed Polyurethane Foam - PDFDownload
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
New and Aged Asphaltic Substrate Preparation Guidelines for Liquid-Applied Roofing Applications - TAB-C-40Download
Warranty - Guarantee
- GAF Roofing | A Guide to a Proper Adhesion TestWe are GAF. (https://www.gaf.com) More homes and businesses in the U.S. are protected by a GAF roof than by any other product. We are the leading roofing manufacturer in North America, with plants strategically located across the U.S. For over a century, we have manufactured and sold a wide variety of high-performing residential and commercial roofing products including Timberline, North America's best-selling roof shingle. People trust GAF to protect what matters most in their daily lives.