HydroStop® PremiumCoat® Fabric 24in x 300ft Polyester Roll for a Fully Fabric Reinforced Roof
HydroStop® PremiumCoat® Fabric is a tough, non-woven, stitch-bonded heat-set polyester designed for a variety of roofing and flashing applications. It acts as a reinforcing material that strengthens your liquid-applied roofing system. HydroStop® PremiumCoat® Fabic should be used in conjunction with PremiumCoat® Foundation Coat and PremiumCoat® Finish Coat.
Why HydroStop® PremiumCoat® Fabric?
HydroStop® PremiumCoat® Fabric is a 100% polyester reinforcement for penetrations. It easily conforms around penetrations and improves strength while maintaining flexibility.
- 100% polyester reinforcement for penetrations
- Easily conforms around penetrations and improves strength while maintaining flexibility
- Helps waterproof most potential leak points such as drains, AC curbs, laps, seams, fasteners, parapets, transitions, expansion joints, and skylights.
- Adheres to a variety of existing roof substrates, including metal (historic or commercial) roofs, flat and low-pitched roofs, BUR, structural concrete, EPDM, Hypalon®, modified bitumen, PVC, and TPO roofs, as well as parapet walls and exterior walls.*
- HydroStop® PremiumCoat® Fabric is part of the HydroStop® PremiumCoat® System, and should be used in conjunction with PremiumCoat® Foundation Coat and PremiumCoat® Finish Coat
|Specifications (All Dimensions are Nominal)|
|Ball Burst||109 lb. (49 kg) average value|
|Elongation at Break||MD: 26% avg value, CD: 64%|
|Tensile Strength||MD: 124 lb. (56 kg) average value, CD: 77 lb. (35 kg)|
|Trapezoid||MD: 17 lb. (7.7 kg) average value, CD: 20 lb. (9.1 kg)|
|Ball Burst: 109 lb. (49 kg) average value|
|Elongation at Break: MD: 26% avg value, CD: 64%|
|Tensile Strength: MD: 124 lb. (56 kg) average value, CD: 77 lb. (35 kg)|
|Trapezoid: MD: 17 lb. (7.7 kg) average value, CD: 20 lb. (9.1 kg)|
Details (By Roof Area)
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Warranty - Guarantee
- Benefits of the HydroStop PremiumCoat System | Coatings Challenge by GAFGAF tackles the question of what coating solution would work best for converting a large waterfront warehouse into luxury condominiums. Learn more about GAF's Hydrostop products: https://www.gaf.com/en-us/roofing-products/other-building-materials/non-roofing-coatings/wall-coatings/hydrostop-flexcoat-wall-coating https://www.gaf.com/en-us/roofing-products/other-building-materials/non-roofing-coatings/wall-coatings/hydrostop-barrierguard-waterproofing
- Applying Liquid Membrane HydroStop | GAF VRBe on the roof with the contractors as they install our HydroStop Liquid Membrane system. Learn more at: https://www.gaf.com/en-us/roofing-products/commercial-roofing-products/liquid-membrane-roofing-systems
- HydroStop Application | GAF RoofingThe HydroStop® PremiumCoat® Roof System is a liquid-applied acrylic elastomeric system for recover and reroof applications. It can be installed over various types of existing roofs, including single ply, built-up, insulation board, structural concrete, and metal to help extend their life. Learn more at: https://www.gaf.com/en-us/roofing-products/commercial-roofing-products/liquid-membrane-roofing-systems